THE BRAKE PAD
It is the component that enables the vehicle to stop by pressing on both sides of the brake rotor, which rotates with the wheels.
Dangers of using FAKE BRAKE PADS
- Poor safety implications; requires 30% more distance to stop at high speed, posing the risk of a rear-end collision.
- Poor heat resistance properties; leading to premature pad wear, shortening pad life span. That is, buying more brake pads within a short period of time.
- Expensive; Materials in counterfeit products are so poor that they can even wear grooves in the brake disks. This may lead to costly repairs.
Why use GENUINE TOYOTA BRAKE PADS
- They are fitted with genuine friction material which provides sufficient braking force to stop the vehicle, reducing the risk of collision.
- They consist of high heat resistant materials used in the construction of the brakes pads, this reduces the rate at which the pads wear therefore increasing its life span.
- They are more effective, don t have to be replaced frequently, making them less expensive in the long run.
The SPARK PLUG
- Used to ignite a mixture of compressed air and fuel, creating engine power.
Dangers of using COUNTERFEIT SPARK PLUGS
Low level quality of the insulator renders it incapable of withstanding the high voltage required for firing. This results in: